Fundamental and applied problems of juridical science are being considered. Under investigation is modern state of Russian legislature, law enforcement practice, suggestions of development and improvement in different branches of law are being formulated. Theoretical and historical aspects of state-law phenomena, international and foreign legislature are being analysed and legal institutions of Russia and other countries are being relatively investigated.
The mission of magazine is to add to the development of the modern legal science, by the accumulation of the most recent knowledge and through being a specific discussion area for the scientific juridical community. The following aims of the magazine comply with this mission:
• gaining the leading positions in solving theoretical problems of jurisprudence and in applying the scientific results in the law-making and in the law-enforcement activities;
• providing for the wide expansion and promotion of the high-quality juridical study results in the professional audience sphere;
• development of the human resources potential of the Russian juridical science;
• providing for the succession of the scientific process through publishing the articles of both the well-known and the young scientists.
Achieving the declared aims and performing the magazine mission is associated with the tasks set for it:
• promotion of the fundamental and applied scientific research results, that expand and deepen the understanding of the most important topics in jurisprudence;
• providing for the efficient communication between the authors and the readers for satisfying their need for information and for their achieving the maximum results in professional activities.
• 283 rub. 40 kop. (№ 3,4 of 2015)
• 285 rub. (№ 1,2 of 2016)