Olga A. Kuznetsova
Editor in Chief,
Doctor of Law, Professor, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Law for Scientific Work
Faculty of Law – 1998, Perm State University
Master Programme – 2001. Ural Department of Russian Civil Law School
Doctoral Programme – 2007, Ural State Law Academy
Candidate of Law – 2002. Ural State Law Academy
Doctor of Jurisprudence – 2007. Ural State Law Academy
Professor – 2010. Perm State University
Assistant of Civil Law and Trial Department of Perm State University (2000)
Senior Teacher of Civil Law and Trial Department of Perm State University (2002)
Reader of Civil Law and Trial Department of Perm State University (2004)
Professor of Civil Law and Trial Department of Perm State University (2009 to now)
Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Law for Scientific Work (2008 to now)
Research project "Generally recognized international law principles in the system of sources of Russian Civil Law" (grant of the Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation, 2007-2010)
Research of the problems of civil principles, definitions, presumptions, fictions, and forms and ways of civil rights protection and problems of qualification of civil infractions.
Editor-in-Chief of the Journal "Perm University Herald. Legal Sciences"
President Administration Acknowledgement for Contribution in Development of Russian Civil Law (2001)
Laureate of the Kertman Second Degree Award of the Perm Region on Law Problems (for young scientists) 2004
Contest Laureate of the Best Research Effort among leading Perm University Scholars – 2007
Scientific articles – 88
Monographs – 4
Study guides – 1
1. Olga Kuznetsova, Valery Golubtsov. Russian Federation Participation in Private Law Relations // Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 13 (Special issue of Politics and Law). 2013. P.64 - 67.
2. Olga Anatolevna Kuznetsova, Elena Genrikhovna Komissarova. Formation of the Special-Purpose Capital of the Non-commercial Organization as a New Form of the State-and-private Partnership in Russia Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research // 15 (9) (august): 1224-1228, 2013 ISSN 1990-9233 http://www.idosi. org/mejsr/mejsr 15(9)13/4.pdf
3. Olga Kuznetsova,Valery Golubtsov. Russian Federation as the Subject of the Civil Liability World Applied Sciences Journal24 (1): 31-34, 2013 (august). ISSN 1818-4952 http://www.idosi. org/wasj/wasj 24(1)13/5.pdf
4. E.G. Komissarova, O.A. Kuznecova, G.J. Borisevich. Cross-sectoral prejudgment as an economical crime contermeasure // Criminology Journal of Baikal National University of Economics and Law. 2013. № 3 (september). P. 90-97.
5. Kuznetsova O.A. Fictitious phenomena in law. Perm. Perm State University. 2004 205p. (In Russian)
6. Kuznetsova O.A. Fictions in Civil Law // Civilistic Notes: collection of papers. Issue 4. Moscow: Statute Press; Yekaterinburg: Institute of Civil Law, 2005. p.311-333. (In Russian)
+7 (342) 2-396-275
614990, Perm, street Bukireva, 15
Subscription index in the catalog "Rospechat": 66011
On all questions to address during working hours only by phone and e-mail.